We are NOW open with Covid Restrictions!
To attend you must call and register at (847) 410-9719. Registration is first-come, first-serve, with a maximum of 10 guests allowed.
All guests must follow the CDC guidelines:
• 6ft Social Distancing
• No more than 10 at once in the room
• Must wear a mask at all times (not under the nose)
The Drop-In Center will be open:
Fridays from 1-2:30pm
Tuesdays from 1-2:30pm
Please Join Us!!
The NKCN Drop-in Center welcomes everyone! Join NAMI Kane County North as we host a peer-support group and various activities at Ecker Center located in Elgin, Illinois. We want you to enjoy your afternoon and the company of others in the community.
If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions, please contact us at 847-410-9719.
Drop-In Center Principles of Support
- We reject stigma and do not tolerate discrimination
- We respect other people’s boundaries
- We aim for better coping skills
- We find strength in shared experiences
- We embrace appropriate humor as healthy
- We do not judge anyone else’s pain
- We offer the same courtesies that we expect in return