Please Join Us!!
The NAMI Kane County North Drop-in Center welcomes everyone 18 years and older! Join us as we get together on every Tuesday and Friday. We offer various activities, such as BINGO, crafts, and Pizza Day at the Ecker Center located in Elgin, Illinois. We want you to enjoy your afternoon and the company of others in the community. Monthly schedules can be picked up at the Drop-in center or are posted next to the door of the PSR room on the third floor.
The Drop-In Center will be open:
Tuesdays from 1-3:00pm
Fridays from 1-3:00pm
The Ecker Center for Behavioral Health
3rd Floor, PSR Room (go through the double doors on the right and enter first door on the left)
1845 Grandstand Place
Elgin, IL 60123
If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions, please contact us at 847-410-9719.
Drop-In Center Principles of Support
- We reject stigma and do not tolerate discrimination
- We respect other people’s boundaries
- We aim for better coping skills
- We find strength in shared experiences
- We embrace appropriate humor as healthy
- We do not judge anyone else’s pain
- We offer the same courtesies that we expect in return